Lecture (FREE) - Natural Lawn/Garden Care Workshop NEW!
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
Are you interested in learning new ways to keep your lawn and garden looking great naturally?
This workshop is for you!
High School students interested in gardening are welcome!
FREE, but must pre-register.
- INSTRUCTOR: Aimee Petras - Education & Outreach Coordinator for the Farmington River Watershed Association
- We will dive in to these issues as well as go over common lawn weeds and what they indicate about your lawn conditions and soil nutrients.
- Bring any recent soil test results or get a head start on this class and get one submitted before the class begins at the UConn soil testing lab.
- Join Aimee Petras, Education & Outreach Coordinator for the Farmington River Watershed Association in this fun and educational workshop that teaches you ways to get your lawn in shape without using chemical fertilizers or pesticides.
- Attend this important workshop and learn tips for mowing, seeding, reseeding, watering and ways to manage common weeds and pests that can complicate natural lawn care all year long.
- Registration closes on Friday, September 30 and/or earlier if enrollment reaches maximum capacity.
- Limited enrollment.